Monday, December 12, 2011

Everything Changes For Christmas


Can't you already feel the Christmas spirit? The wonderful music, the beautiful color scheme the city puts on, the bad weather. I know I can, and I love it! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Christmas is the biggest holiday. Everything and everyone changes for Christmas. 

The weather gets cold and dark, it snows in some areas, it's beautiful. It only rains here, in Los Angeles though (I wish it snowed). Your house gets super cozy because of the cold so you can't help but stay home and watch heart warming Christmas cartoons and movies. The city you live in changes her colors to a beautiful green and red. The office you work in suddenly has a Christmas tree and stockings. Your coworkers are all wearing Christmas ties and Santa hats. Every radio station you tune to has wonderful Christmas themed jazz music. People are suddenly smiling back at you. People become nice! There are dozens of food and toy drives (Food drives should be daily). The Christmas spirit hits people in the heart and that's why I love it. 

Christmas is not about the presents and fancy parties. It's about being with family and friends and being nice and making determination to stay nice after the holiday. Again, I love Christmas because everything changes for it. Everything happens to make this holiday the way it is; beautiful. Do you like Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment