Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friendship Mystery


It's not that I don't know how to make friend, it's that somehow, regardless if I'm being myself or if I'm pretending to be someone else, people don't like me. I wonder every single day: "What does he have that I don't? Why does he have all these fans?" I could never really get down to the answer but what I have is this: people like people who can grant them popularity. No one wants be befriend a loser, he'll never get you into that club, or into that social circle that you always dreamed of joining. Throughout my short life, I've never had friends that call me.

I've never been invited to social gatherings.

I don't understand it, am I dong something wrong? What can I possibly be doing wrong? Not too long ago I wrote a blog about how to make friends, all the words in that blog are mine, so you could believe me when I say that I've tried those things (not to say that what I said on that blog is complete bananas, it just doesn't work for me). 

Perhaps it's my looks, I do look kind of scary, with all those earth-colored clothes I wear, people probably think my soul is twisted and dark. I should start wearing light-colored v-neck and super-skinny neon pants. And what's the deal with my hair? It's too grunge, people are not approaching me because I look homeless? I should definitely shave my head, or get one of those super popular fohawks. Or perhaps it's the music I listen to, right now I'm listen to Miles Davis, a normal person would be listening to Lil Wayne, right? I have to limit my musical library to just the artists playing on the radio. Whatever it is, I don't like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment